Oreo biscuit cake. Crush cookies into bite size pieces. Melt butter and mix with rest of cookies. Spread over crust and place cake back in freezer.
Mix until everything is well combined. and the batter looks nice and smooth. The Oreo biscuit cake may be decorated with melted chocolate, choco chips, and cherry. You may use your imagination for decoration. You can have Oreo biscuit cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo biscuit cake
- It’s of Oreo biscuit 120 mg.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of eno soda or 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- It’s of chocolate sauce.
- You need of dark chocolate.
- Prepare of Oreo biscuit cream.
- It’s of garnishing cherries.
- It’s of Dairy milk chocolate.
Health-conscious persons may also eat Oreo biscuit cake. Oreo biscuits are the base of this recipe. It is prepared with oreo biscuits in place of flour. This cake is eggless and flourless.
Oreo biscuit cake step by step
- Take the Oreo biscuit in the middle remove the cream and keep aside.
- In a mixie jar grind the Oreo biscuit and add sugar and grind then add milk and grind it once again. The batter is ready. And preheat the oven for 10 minutes. At last in the batter add eno soda And pour the batter in the cake tin and put in the preheat oven bake for 25 minutes.
- You can check the cake is completely baked are not with the help of toothpick the toothpick comes clear the cake is bake and take out the cake from the mould..
- For chocolate sauce you can heat the water in a bowl in another bowl you can take chocolate pieces and add Oreo cream and heat with double boiler the chocolate sauce is ready.
- In the cake you can apply chocolate sauce and garnish with cherry and dairy milk. And putt the refrigerator for 2 hour.
- Oreo biscuit cake is ready it is very simple and tasty…
Triple Chocolate Thin Mint Cookie Cake…. Oreo biscuit cake is perfect for a quick cake craving. The best part of oreo cake is you don't need to add flour, sugar to this cake. You can use any cream biscuit according to your preference. Milk's favorite cookie is the star of the show in these delicious layer cakes (this Cookies 'n' Cream Cake is so impressive, nobody will guess it starts with a package of store-bought mix), loafs (this Oreo Loaf Cake is made with sour cream, which keeps it nice and moist), cheesecakes ( this elegant layered treat is worthy of company, and this.