Spinach cheese dosa with peanut chutney. Learn how to make cheese palak dosa! With spinach, cheese and bread baked in a savory custard, this make-ahead strata is perfect for entertaining. How to make Spinach and Cheese Strata.
Spinach Peanut chutney is a healthy twist to traditional peanut chutney. PeanutChutney #VishakhaKiDuniya #Chutney Try this yummy peanut chutney recipe for your idli or dosa and I am sure you will. Simple podi dosa made with chutney podi and ghee. You can cook Spinach cheese dosa with peanut chutney using 34 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach cheese dosa with peanut chutney
- It’s For of spinach puree :-.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Spinach.
- It’s to taste of Green chillies.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Roasted cumin powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare a pinch (optional) of Sugar.
- It’s as required of Water to blanch spinach.
- Prepare Other of ingredients-.
- Prepare 2 cups of Dosa batter.
- Prepare as required of Oil or ghee or butter to roast.
- Prepare 150 gms of Grated cheese.
- You need For of green chutney-.
- You need 1.5 cup of Peanuts / Moongphali.
- You need 8 of Whole Green red chilies.
- It’s to taste of Salt / Namak.
- You need 1.5 inch of Ginger / Adrak.
- It’s 1/2 cup of kothmir.
- It’s For of white chutney-.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanuts.
- It’s 1 of small garlic clove.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilies or red chilis (adjust as needed).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt as needed.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin or jeera.
- It’s For of tadka of chutney-.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of mustard.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli broken.
- Prepare 1 pinch of hing or asafoetida.
- It’s 1 of small garlic crushed.
- It’s 1 sprig of curry leaves.
Serve the podi dosa with peanut chutney. The famous tiktok tortilla wrap, done Indian way with dosa batter. Dosa is topped with chutney podi, potato fry and green chutney and folded like shown in the picture below. In South India, chutney is a favorite combo with any breakfast or snack.
Spinach cheese dosa with peanut chutney step by step
Popular ones like coconut chutney are eaten regularly with breakfasts like idli. how to make cheese dosa with step by step photo: red chutney recipe: firstly, heat a pan with some oil. also add prepared red chutney, adjust the chutney according to the spice level you are looking for. and mix red chutney and butter together and spread all over the dosa. Cheese Chilli Dosa Recipe, Learn how to make Cheese Chilli Dosa (absolutely delicious recipe of Cheese Chilli Dosa ingredients Serve hot dosa with Dry Peanut Chutney… Spinach ,Coriander and Curry leaves Dosa Healthy Spinach and coriander crepes (Gluten free, Vegan). A chutney is a family of condiments or sauces in the cuisines of the Indian subcontinent. Chutneys may be realized in such forms as a tomato relish, a ground peanut garnish, yogurt or curd, cucumber.